You can also customize these tours on your desired dates. You can call our team for more details about separate tour packages.
Snorkeling is another kind of swimming method. In this, a person just floats on the surface of the water while keeping his head under the water. In this type of swimming, no equipment is needed as used in scuba diving. Churna Island is used by the swimmers to learn snorkeling. Usually, a snorkel and swim fins are required for snorkeling and through this, a person can witness scenes happening underwater from just being floating in the surface of the water. Though there is no need for gas cylinder, snorkeling can be done for a long time as far as scuba diving is concerned.
Scuba diving means deep water diving to experience the inner beauty of the sea. Scuba Club swimmers do practice the method of snorkeling while surfacing. Various games are played as well underwater applying snorkeling method like rugby and football plus water diving. Snorkeling Gear that is needed for practicing snorkeling is a backpack containing a bottle of water, suitable joggers, snorkeling kit, shirts, swim fins, and sunglasses. We, Drivers Club have the best scuba diving Karachi deals for you. Our Charna island diving packages are very reasonable also.
Divers Club are here at your assistance to offer our snorkeling services with best snorkeling packages and scuba packages which also includes jet ski riding, at Churna Island, Karachi and all over Pakistan as well. We have exclusive tour packages for the families’ tenants in Pakistan and the one who are outsiders. Register as soon as possible, the suitable season for doing snorkels and deep sea diving is winter which commonly starts from November to March. The water is warmer than that is in summer. So a lot of people prefer to do snorkeling at Charna Island in the winters, one of the places to visit in Karachi.
Snorkeling Trip with Cruise
Snorkeling Package Rs. 3,500/- Head*
(Including all activities No Hidden Charges)
For more details contact +92 303 2888 987 – +92 21 3564 0637- 8 – +92 335 3850 292
Divers Club (DC) reserves the right to change or modify the terms, Conditions & Prices without prior notice.
The adventure tour is a day you will remember for a lifetime with us!
Hope to see you
Divers Club and all the team.
We Will Provide You FollowingLuxury Cruise
Snorkeling Safety Instructions
Life Jackets (For Safety)
Lifeguards (For Safety)
Cliff Jumping (Tidal conditions apply)
Activity (depending on the package) Under the supervision of our crew
Lunch (Biriyani, Cold drinks & Mineral Water)
Privacy and Policies
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
- The sea stays warm in winter.
- Winter is the best season for Snorkeling and Scuba diving.
- Non-swimmers can easily enjoy Scuba Diving & Snorkeling under the supervision of our trained crew.
- All the activities are subjected to tidal conditions at Charna Island.
- Trips may be postponed any time due to weather conditions.
- Jet Ski, Speed Boat, banana boat, Parasailing, Wake Tubing are paid for separately on site.
- 50% Payment advance at the time of booking.
- 50% Payment paid before one day of the event.
- In case a trip is called off by DC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- Members should report 30 min before departure time.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice, etc) for the trip.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise, Diver Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- Divers Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Divers Club is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function, etc….
- Divers Club can cancel a booking at any time.
- Divers Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges do apply
- 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, the Head Office will make a refund within 30 working days.
- In the case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.