Scuba diving is an adventure for the underwater swimmers. They usually have a gas cylinder through which breathing is possible under water. The cylinder consists of compressed air which is of high-pressure and is supplied to the divers through an attached regulator.
On a professional level, scuba diving is done if it is related to the scientific research, military purposes or in-case of emergency i.e. people drowning. The supplies and the equipment served to the divers of private enterprises is done through the surface when it is applicable.
There are many people who are certified or non-certified divers in Karachi. Scuba diving was introduced for those people so that they can train plus experience the charms of the Karachi underwater diving. Tidy beaches, exquisite sand and crystal clean water of Pakistan are the reason of attraction for most of the outsiders and fanatics. The deep water in Pakistan has a treasure of different marine species.
The best time for scuba diving in Karachi is the season of winter which is usually from November to February. The average temperature in winter season is generally around 13-32 Centigrade/ 55-85 Ferenhite. The visibility rate underwater is 35 meters or 100 feets courtesy of tidy water.
Divers Culb is giving an opportunity to experience the wonders under the water of Karachi and all over Pakistan, for the residing as well as families from abroad at reasonable rates. A great chance for the companies who call upon the people from abroad. They can be entertained also by our professional and skilled divers.
Scuba Diving Trip to Charna Island
Slots Are Available.
Scuba Diving Package Rs. 6,500/- Head*
(Including all activities No Hidden Charges)
For more details contact +92 303 2888 987 – +92 21 3564 0637- 8 – +92 335 3850 292
Divers Club (DC) reserves the right to change or modify the terms, Conditions & Prices without prior notice.
Adventure tour is a day you will remember for a lifetime with us!
Hope to see you
Divers Club and all the team.
8:00 AM (from Teen Talwar)
8:00 PM (to Teen Talwar)
We Will Provide You Following
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
- Sea stays warm in winter.
- Winter is the best season for Snorkeling and Scuba diving.
- Non-swimmers can easily enjoy Scuba Diving & Snorkeling under the supervision of our trained crew.
- All the activities are subjected to tidal conditions at Charna Island.
- Trips may be postponed any time due to weather conditions.
- Jet Ski, Speed Boat, banana boat, Parasailing, Wake Tubing are paid for separately on site.
- 50% Payment advance at the time of booking.
- 50% Payment paid before one day of event.
- In case a trip is called off by DC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- Members should report 30 min before departure time.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise Diver Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- Divers Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Divers Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc….
- Divers Club can cancel booking at any time.
- Divers Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges does apply
- 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Head Office will make refund within 30 working days.
- In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.