How about to travel to experience one of the most attractive places on earth. Can you guess? Hoping that you guessed it right, yes we are talking about the tour to the Hingol National Park and Kund Malir Beach. Hingol National Park can be pictured as a marshy semi-desert which lies at the southwestern region of Balochistan province.
Hingol National Park has the luxury in a form of a river where indescribable species are found and still there are some yet to be found. Nature has provided a chance for the humans to visit the glimpse of heaven by choosing us to serve for the cause of humanity. So to make this happen we, Drivers Club, the best tourism platform in Pakistan is offering its touring services of Hingol National Park and Kund Malir Beach. There is no condition regarding the people, whether they are locals or domestics, we will cherish your participation in this tour.
The right time is coming for planning such tours, the winter is just a couple of months away plus it is the best season for going Hingol National Park and Kund Malir Beach. For making your way to this tour is to get your seats booked as soon as possible and experience the appealing glamour of the park and Malir beach. Things that should be taken care of and the facilities which will be provided to you are mentioned below. It is basically a proper travel guide for Hingol National Park and Kund Malir Beach
Trip to Hingol National Park and Kund Malir Beach
Package Rs. 3,000/- Head*
Slots are available.
Book your slots now for trip to Kund Malir.
For more details contact +92 303 2888 987 – +92 21 3564 0637- 8 – +92 335 3850 292
Divers Club (DC) reserves the right to change or modify the terms, Conditions & Prices without prior notice.
Adventure tour is a day you will remember for a lifetime with us!
Hope to see you
Divers Club and all the team.
12:00 AM (from Teen Talwar)
Next Day – 08:00 PM (to Teen Talwar)
Next Day – 08:00 PM
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
- 50% Payment advance at the time of booking.
- 50% Payment paid before one day of event.
- In case a trip is called off by DC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- Members should report 30 min before departure time.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise Diver Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- Divers Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Divers Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc….
- Divers Club can cancel booking at any time.
- Divers Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges does apply
- 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Head Office will make refund within 30 working days.
- In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.