Want to experience the best hill location in Karachi; you are in the right place. Drivers Club is rendering its amazing services for the tour packages of Gorak hill station from-back to Karachi. Mentioning the Gorak Hill tour location facts, approximately 90 km from Dadu city at the height of almost 6000 feet residing in Kirthar Mountains and nearly covering the area of 2400 acres
The Gorak hill weather rises up to 0 °C in winters whereas in summers the temperature stays below 20 °C. Well, we all know that the mountain peaks of Karachi, Pakistan are famous for their view in winters. It is likely to visit the Gorak Hill station in winters to get the best out of the tour. There are many types of station at which we can stop and have some rest, these stops include, Gorak hill station Dadu, Gorak Hill of Sindh
Drivers Club is one of the most engaging industries for the Gorak Hill station events in Karachi. We have come up with some exclusive Gorak Hill tour packages 2019 which includes many facilities like Gorak hill rest house and Gorak Hill hotels. Our Gorak hill tour guide is mentioned below with proper details. The time period for the Gorak Hill tour is of 2 days and 2 nights. Our pricing plan is only for general accommodating, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For more details contact +92 303 2888 987 – +92 21 3564 0637- 8 – +92 335 3850 292
Divers Club (DC) reserves the right to change or modify the terms, Conditions & Prices without prior notice.
Adventure tour is a day you will remember for a lifetime with us!
Hope to see you
Divers Club and all the team.
12:00 AM (from Teen Talwar)
After 2 Days – 8:00 PM (to Teen Talwar)
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
- 50% Payment advance at the time of booking.
- 50% Payment paid before one day of event.
- In case a trip is called off by DC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- Members should report 30 min before departure time.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise Diver Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- Divers Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Divers Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc….
- Divers Club can cancel booking at any time.
- Divers Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges does apply
- 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Head Office will make refund within 30 working days.
- In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.